About the role
We will welcome you in a great international working environment, with open and transparent minimal management. We embrace cultural diversity and multidisciplinary teams.
To help you succeed in your role, we provide support, trust, and flexibility. As a Nordic company culture, we value healthy work-life balance, lean working methods, innovation, and self-development. Our values are proudly stated together with our code of ethics.
You have experience and knowledge in at least some of the following:
- several years of working experience in UX/UI design
- used Figma or another prototyping tools
- strong customer service mindset and a positive attitude
- experience in working as a member of an agile, autonomous cross-functional teams
- taking responsibility for design decisions and presenting them to the client
- testing the designs with users early and enable an effective feedback process, in both giving and receiving feedback
In addition to your tech skills, we expect you to thrive on challenges and personal development, as these are areas which will be of importance in this role. You love solving problems and have an entrepreneurial mindset. We’re very much a community, and all we do is centered around a communal way of working, which is why it would be great if you like to do things together, and be a part of making decisions in regards to the future of the company.
What we have to offer
- a tight-knit work community that is genuinely different. We’d love to tell you more about it further on in the process
- vast influence: you get to have a say in practically all of the decisions being made
- a high salary for the field: the pay range for our consultants that are working on a project is between 6 500 – 10 500 €
- the financial stability of a larger organization and the other perks of a smaller one (influence, community, flexibility, your work has a genuine impact etc.)
- fantastic work benefits: lunch-, sports and culture-, transportation- and phone benefits as well as an internet connection for your home and a very comprehensive health insurance
- an extremely transparent work environment
- a certified work culture: we’re Great place to work certified! 95% of our employees think Circles is a great place to work